inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10855
The 500 Hidden Secrets of MUNICH
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Munich reveals 500 off-the-beaten-track places and interesting details for anyone who's keen to explore Munich's best-kept secrets, such as:
- 5 places to have lunch like a local
- 5 up-and-coming design labels from Munich
- the 5 most pleasant beer gardens
- the 5 best places for a break in the sund
- 5 examples of remarkable architecture
... and much more.
The 500 Hidden Secrets is a series of essential city guides. Every guide
- is written by a savvy local
- only contains independent advice
- is based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- is frequently updated and reissued.
JUDITH LOHSE was born and raised in Munihc. She loves to explore her hometown by bike, enjoying the small and big advantures Munich has to offer on the way. Photographer SIMONE SCHIRMER detects what is special in the ordinary and portrays urban life with a charming touch of irony.